Memories of the Future, Volume One, covers the first 13 episodes of TNG, so each week, I'm choosing something from one episode, and performing an excerpt for you. It will mostly be from the synopses, which is where I think the real humor of the book lives, but from time to time, I may work in some things from the other parts.
Three important things:
- This does not mean the book comes out in 13 weeks. It comes out much sooner than that. In fact, it is available right now! Woo!
- These are not excerpted from an audiobook. These are recorded specifically for this podcast. I'm not sure if I'll do a full-length audiobook, yet, but I'm open to the idea.
- Did I mention that you can get your very own copy of Memories of the Future, Volume One, right now, for $19.87, or as a $10 DRM-free PDF? Okay, just checking.
- The Memories of the Futurecast works hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag. You have been warned.
- Our theme music this week is Harvey Danger's Wine, Women and Song, from their third album Little by Little. HD has made the entire album available for download, for free, from their website.
- This week's show features THE BATTLE (or, "What's that Rattle? It's a Ferengi exacting his blood revenge.")
- Memories of the Futurecast finally grew up and moved into its own apartment. From now on, you can find new episodes at MemoriesOfTheFuturecast.com.
- Memories of the Futurecast has its own Podcast feed, too! For your convenience (and great justice) you can get your podcast fetcher-o-doodle and stick feeds.feedburner.com/futurecast into it.
- Memories of the Futurecast takes the A train.
- Memories of the Futurecast is 12.4 MB this week.
- Memories of the Futurecast is 26 minutes long this week.
- Memories of the Futurecast wonders if anyone even reads the shownotes it works so hard to write.
- Memories of the Futurecast gets busy ... sometimes.
Okay enough notes! Let's get to business: